- What we talk about when we talk about digital transformation 21 January 2020 | 2:23 pm
- What we talk about when we talk about digital transformation 21 January 2020 | 2:16 pm
- Disney+ to launch March 24 in Europe 21 January 2020 | 1:27 pm
- 4G roaming traffic doubles once more – BICS 21 January 2020 | 1:22 pm
- CityFibre buys FibreNation from debt-laden TalkTalk for £200 million 21 January 2020 | 12:03 pm
TechTarget (NASDAQ: TTGT) is the Web’s leading destination for serious technology buyers researching and making enterprise technology decisions. Their extensive global network of online and social media, powered by TechTarget’s Activity Intelligence™ platform, allows technology sales and marketing teams to leverage real-time purchase intent data to more intelligently engage technology buyers and prioritize follow-up based on active projects, technical priorities and business needs. With more than 120 highly targeted technology-specific websites and a wide selection of custom advertising, branding, lead generation and sales enablement solutions, TechTarget delivers unparalleled reach and innovative opportunities to drive technology sales and marketing success around the world.
TechTarget has offices in Atlanta, Beijing, Boston, Cincinnati, London, Munich, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore and Sydney.