- BT faces another Ofcom probe 18 July 2019 | 2:27 pm
- Europe takes another chunk out of Qualcomm profits 18 July 2019 | 1:37 pm
- Vodafone gets the green light from Europe for Liberty Global acquisition 18 July 2019 | 11:11 am
- AT&T gets Microsoft and IBM to help with its cloud homework 18 July 2019 | 10:53 am
- Netflix share price slumps 11% as Q2 falls short of expectations 18 July 2019 | 10:28 am
TechTarget (NASDAQ: TTGT) is the Web’s leading destination for serious technology buyers researching and making enterprise technology decisions. Their extensive global network of online and social media, powered by TechTarget’s Activity Intelligence™ platform, allows technology sales and marketing teams to leverage real-time purchase intent data to more intelligently engage technology buyers and prioritize follow-up based on active projects, technical priorities and business needs. With more than 120 highly targeted technology-specific websites and a wide selection of custom advertising, branding, lead generation and sales enablement solutions, TechTarget delivers unparalleled reach and innovative opportunities to drive technology sales and marketing success around the world.
TechTarget has offices in Atlanta, Beijing, Boston, Cincinnati, London, Munich, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore and Sydney.