- UK Government does not understand digital divide – committee report 18 September 2019 | 3:52 pm
- Huawei all smiles with $1.5bn developer plug amid the chaos 18 September 2019 | 3:48 pm
- Should operators try to own the edge? 18 September 2019 | 2:01 pm
- FCC moves to kill off all exposure to Huawei in rural networks 18 September 2019 | 11:15 am
- IBC 2019: is 4K anything more than hype? 18 September 2019 | 11:00 am
TechTarget (NASDAQ: TTGT) is the Web’s leading destination for serious technology buyers researching and making enterprise technology decisions. Their extensive global network of online and social media, powered by TechTarget’s Activity Intelligence™ platform, allows technology sales and marketing teams to leverage real-time purchase intent data to more intelligently engage technology buyers and prioritize follow-up based on active projects, technical priorities and business needs. With more than 120 highly targeted technology-specific websites and a wide selection of custom advertising, branding, lead generation and sales enablement solutions, TechTarget delivers unparalleled reach and innovative opportunities to drive technology sales and marketing success around the world.
TechTarget has offices in Atlanta, Beijing, Boston, Cincinnati, London, Munich, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore and Sydney.