- Google undermines US carrier RCS initiative by launching its own 15 November 2019 | 1:46 pm
- UK Labour party pledges to nationalise much of BT if elected 15 November 2019 | 12:20 pm
- KaiOS shows why it is critical to Africa’s digital ambition 15 November 2019 | 12:15 pm
- Ericsson gets some 5G work from MTN South Africa 14 November 2019 | 5:36 pm
- Consolidation in the B2B CSP market with Ribbon and ECI set to merge 14 November 2019 | 4:58 pm
TechTarget (NASDAQ: TTGT) is the Web’s leading destination for serious technology buyers researching and making enterprise technology decisions. Their extensive global network of online and social media, powered by TechTarget’s Activity Intelligence™ platform, allows technology sales and marketing teams to leverage real-time purchase intent data to more intelligently engage technology buyers and prioritize follow-up based on active projects, technical priorities and business needs. With more than 120 highly targeted technology-specific websites and a wide selection of custom advertising, branding, lead generation and sales enablement solutions, TechTarget delivers unparalleled reach and innovative opportunities to drive technology sales and marketing success around the world.
TechTarget has offices in Atlanta, Beijing, Boston, Cincinnati, London, Munich, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore and Sydney.