- Google undermines US carrier RCS initiative by launching its own 15 November 2019 | 1:46 pm
- UK Labour party pledges to nationalise much of BT if elected 15 November 2019 | 12:20 pm
- KaiOS shows why it is critical to Africa’s digital ambition 15 November 2019 | 12:15 pm
- Ericsson gets some 5G work from MTN South Africa 14 November 2019 | 5:36 pm
- Consolidation in the B2B CSP market with Ribbon and ECI set to merge 14 November 2019 | 4:58 pm
As a not-for-profit association, the SNIA enables our members to develop robust solutions for storing and managing the massive volumes of information generated by today’s businesses. For more than a decade we have worked to bring recognition of storage issues to the IT world, making storage less complicated for the end user. As a result, the SNIA has adopted the role of industry catalyst for the development of storage solution specifications and technologies, global standards, and storage education.
From vendors, to channel partners, to end-users, SNIA members are dedicated to providing the industry with a high level of knowledge exchange and thought-leadership. Our members also share a common goal: To promote acceptance, deployment, and confidence in storage-related architectures, systems, services, and technologies, across IT and business communities.
Incorporated in December 1997, the SNIA is a registered 501(c)6 non-profit trade association. Our members are dedicated to developing and promoting standards, technologies, and educational services to empower organizations in the management of information.
The SNIA works toward this goal by forming and sponsoring Technical Work Groups (TWGs), building and maintaining a vendor neutral Technology Center in Colorado Springs, and promoting activities that expand the breadth and quality of the storage and information management market. The SNIA's ability to accomplish these goals is directly attributed to the dedication and hard work of hundreds of volunteers from our member companies.
SNIA has its Headquarters and Technology Center in Colorado Springs, CO. With seven regional affiliates spanning the globe, SNIA is truly the voice of the storage industry on a worldwide scale.