- UK Government does not understand digital divide – committee report 18 September 2019 | 3:52 pm
- Huawei all smiles with $1.5bn developer plug amid the chaos 18 September 2019 | 3:48 pm
- Should operators try to own the edge? 18 September 2019 | 2:01 pm
- FCC moves to kill off all exposure to Huawei in rural networks 18 September 2019 | 11:15 am
- IBC 2019: is 4K anything more than hype? 18 September 2019 | 11:00 am
The OpenStack Foundation promotes the development, distribution and adoption of the OpenStack cloud operating system. As the independent home for OpenStack, the Foundation has already attracted more than 9,500 individual members from 100 countries and 850 different organizations, secured more than $10 million in funding and is ready to fulfill the OpenStack mission of becoming the ubiquitous cloud computing platform. The goal of the OpenStack Foundation is to serve developers, users, and the entire ecosystem by providing a set of shared resources to grow the footprint of public and private OpenStack clouds, enable technology vendors targeting the platform and assist developers in producing the best cloud software in the industry.
Like the software, individual membership within the OpenStack Foundation is free and accessible to anyone. Individual Members are expected to participate in the OpenStack community through technical contributions or community building efforts.