- The reality of mobile SD-WAN – the missing link for enterprise 5G? 22 May 2019 | 9:50 am
- Microsoft starts ruffling privacy feathers in the US 21 May 2019 | 4:41 pm
- US autonomous truck trials go up a gear 21 May 2019 | 4:19 pm
- Ericsson and Nokia CEOs compare 5G sizes 21 May 2019 | 12:41 pm
- ZTE moves to prove its own security credentials 21 May 2019 | 11:27 am
The OpenStack Foundation promotes the development, distribution and adoption of the OpenStack cloud operating system. As the independent home for OpenStack, the Foundation has already attracted more than 9,500 individual members from 100 countries and 850 different organizations, secured more than $10 million in funding and is ready to fulfill the OpenStack mission of becoming the ubiquitous cloud computing platform. The goal of the OpenStack Foundation is to serve developers, users, and the entire ecosystem by providing a set of shared resources to grow the footprint of public and private OpenStack clouds, enable technology vendors targeting the platform and assist developers in producing the best cloud software in the industry.
Like the software, individual membership within the OpenStack Foundation is free and accessible to anyone. Individual Members are expected to participate in the OpenStack community through technical contributions or community building efforts.