- BT faces another Ofcom probe 18 July 2019 | 2:27 pm
- Europe takes another chunk out of Qualcomm profits 18 July 2019 | 1:37 pm
- Vodafone gets the green light from Europe for Liberty Global acquisition 18 July 2019 | 11:11 am
- AT&T gets Microsoft and IBM to help with its cloud homework 18 July 2019 | 10:53 am
- Netflix share price slumps 11% as Q2 falls short of expectations 18 July 2019 | 10:28 am
The OpenStack Foundation promotes the development, distribution and adoption of the OpenStack cloud operating system. As the independent home for OpenStack, the Foundation has already attracted more than 9,500 individual members from 100 countries and 850 different organizations, secured more than $10 million in funding and is ready to fulfill the OpenStack mission of becoming the ubiquitous cloud computing platform. The goal of the OpenStack Foundation is to serve developers, users, and the entire ecosystem by providing a set of shared resources to grow the footprint of public and private OpenStack clouds, enable technology vendors targeting the platform and assist developers in producing the best cloud software in the industry.
Like the software, individual membership within the OpenStack Foundation is free and accessible to anyone. Individual Members are expected to participate in the OpenStack community through technical contributions or community building efforts.