- Amazon makes its IoT managed service generally available 10 July 2020 | 10:46 am
- UK and Aussie privacy watchdogs to investigate Clearview AI 10 July 2020 | 9:59 am
- Nokia raises its data centre networking game with a new switching platform 10 July 2020 | 9:42 am
- Analyst estimates are all over the place, but consensus is PC sales are up 10 July 2020 | 9:24 am
- TIM reportedly shuns Huawei as Italy has a rethink 9 July 2020 | 4:21 pm
The OpenStack Foundation promotes the development, distribution and adoption of the OpenStack cloud operating system. As the independent home for OpenStack, the Foundation has already attracted more than 9,500 individual members from 100 countries and 850 different organizations, secured more than $10 million in funding and is ready to fulfill the OpenStack mission of becoming the ubiquitous cloud computing platform. The goal of the OpenStack Foundation is to serve developers, users, and the entire ecosystem by providing a set of shared resources to grow the footprint of public and private OpenStack clouds, enable technology vendors targeting the platform and assist developers in producing the best cloud software in the industry.
Like the software, individual membership within the OpenStack Foundation is free and accessible to anyone. Individual Members are expected to participate in the OpenStack community through technical contributions or community building efforts.