- What we talk about when we talk about digital transformation 21 January 2020 | 2:23 pm
- What we talk about when we talk about digital transformation 21 January 2020 | 2:16 pm
- Disney+ to launch March 24 in Europe 21 January 2020 | 1:27 pm
- 4G roaming traffic doubles once more – BICS 21 January 2020 | 1:22 pm
- CityFibre buys FibreNation from debt-laden TalkTalk for £200 million 21 January 2020 | 12:03 pm
OpenDaylight is an open platform for network programmability to enable SDN and NFV for networks at any size and scale. Enterprises, service providers, equipment providers and academia can download Hydrogen today and begin to evaluate, commercialize and deploy SDN and NFV.
OpenDaylight software is a combination of components including a fully pluggable controller, interfaces, protocol plug-ins and applications. The Northbound (programmatic) and Southbound (implementation) interfaces are clearly defined and documented APIs. This combination allows vendors and customers alike the ability to utilize a standards-based and widely supported platform without compromising technical creativity and solution innovation. With this common platform both customers and vendors can innovate and collaborate in order to commercialize SDN- and NFV-based solutions.