- BT faces another Ofcom probe 18 July 2019 | 2:27 pm
- Europe takes another chunk out of Qualcomm profits 18 July 2019 | 1:37 pm
- Vodafone gets the green light from Europe for Liberty Global acquisition 18 July 2019 | 11:11 am
- AT&T gets Microsoft and IBM to help with its cloud homework 18 July 2019 | 10:53 am
- Netflix share price slumps 11% as Q2 falls short of expectations 18 July 2019 | 10:28 am
OpenDaylight is an open platform for network programmability to enable SDN and NFV for networks at any size and scale. Enterprises, service providers, equipment providers and academia can download Hydrogen today and begin to evaluate, commercialize and deploy SDN and NFV.
OpenDaylight software is a combination of components including a fully pluggable controller, interfaces, protocol plug-ins and applications. The Northbound (programmatic) and Southbound (implementation) interfaces are clearly defined and documented APIs. This combination allows vendors and customers alike the ability to utilize a standards-based and widely supported platform without compromising technical creativity and solution innovation. With this common platform both customers and vendors can innovate and collaborate in order to commercialize SDN- and NFV-based solutions.