- Netherlands named as Europe’s meanest GDPR henchman 21 January 2020 | 4:51 pm
- Trump’s tariff belligerence pays off once more as France capitulates over tech tax 21 January 2020 | 4:46 pm
- What we talk about when we talk about digital transformation 21 January 2020 | 2:23 pm
- What we talk about when we talk about digital transformation 21 January 2020 | 2:16 pm
- Disney+ to launch March 24 in Europe 21 January 2020 | 1:27 pm
Open Data Center Alliance
The Open Data Center Alliance was formed in 2010 as a unique consortium of leading global IT organizations. We are led by a steering committee of senior IT executives from BMW, China Unicom, Deutsche Bank, JPMorgan Chase, Lockheed Martin, Marriott International, Inc., National Australia Bank, Terremark, Disney Technology Solutions and Services, and UBS. Intel Corporation serves as the organization’s technical adviser. We came together to deliver a unified voice for emerging data center and cloud computing requirements. Our mission is to speed the migration to cloud computing by enabling the solution and service ecosystem to address IT requirements with the highest level of interoperability and standards.