- UK Government does not understand digital divide – committee report 18 September 2019 | 3:52 pm
- Huawei all smiles with $1.5bn developer plug amid the chaos 18 September 2019 | 3:48 pm
- Should operators try to own the edge? 18 September 2019 | 2:01 pm
- FCC moves to kill off all exposure to Huawei in rural networks 18 September 2019 | 11:15 am
- IBC 2019: is 4K anything more than hype? 18 September 2019 | 11:00 am
Open Data Center Alliance
The Open Data Center Alliance was formed in 2010 as a unique consortium of leading global IT organizations. We are led by a steering committee of senior IT executives from BMW, China Unicom, Deutsche Bank, JPMorgan Chase, Lockheed Martin, Marriott International, Inc., National Australia Bank, Terremark, Disney Technology Solutions and Services, and UBS. Intel Corporation serves as the organization’s technical adviser. We came together to deliver a unified voice for emerging data center and cloud computing requirements. Our mission is to speed the migration to cloud computing by enabling the solution and service ecosystem to address IT requirements with the highest level of interoperability and standards.