- Amazon makes its IoT managed service generally available 10 July 2020 | 10:46 am
- UK and Aussie privacy watchdogs to investigate Clearview AI 10 July 2020 | 9:59 am
- Nokia raises its data centre networking game with a new switching platform 10 July 2020 | 9:42 am
- Analyst estimates are all over the place, but consensus is PC sales are up 10 July 2020 | 9:24 am
- TIM reportedly shuns Huawei as Italy has a rethink 9 July 2020 | 4:21 pm
Open Data Center Alliance
The Open Data Center Alliance was formed in 2010 as a unique consortium of leading global IT organizations. We are led by a steering committee of senior IT executives from BMW, China Unicom, Deutsche Bank, JPMorgan Chase, Lockheed Martin, Marriott International, Inc., National Australia Bank, Terremark, Disney Technology Solutions and Services, and UBS. Intel Corporation serves as the organization’s technical adviser. We came together to deliver a unified voice for emerging data center and cloud computing requirements. Our mission is to speed the migration to cloud computing by enabling the solution and service ecosystem to address IT requirements with the highest level of interoperability and standards.