- Google undermines US carrier RCS initiative by launching its own 15 November 2019 | 1:46 pm
- UK Labour party pledges to nationalise much of BT if elected 15 November 2019 | 12:20 pm
- KaiOS shows why it is critical to Africa’s digital ambition 15 November 2019 | 12:15 pm
- Ericsson gets some 5G work from MTN South Africa 14 November 2019 | 5:36 pm
- Consolidation in the B2B CSP market with Ribbon and ECI set to merge 14 November 2019 | 4:58 pm
Open Data Center Alliance
The Open Data Center Alliance was formed in 2010 as a unique consortium of leading global IT organizations. We are led by a steering committee of senior IT executives from BMW, China Unicom, Deutsche Bank, JPMorgan Chase, Lockheed Martin, Marriott International, Inc., National Australia Bank, Terremark, Disney Technology Solutions and Services, and UBS. Intel Corporation serves as the organization’s technical adviser. We came together to deliver a unified voice for emerging data center and cloud computing requirements. Our mission is to speed the migration to cloud computing by enabling the solution and service ecosystem to address IT requirements with the highest level of interoperability and standards.