- BT faces another Ofcom probe 18 July 2019 | 2:27 pm
- Europe takes another chunk out of Qualcomm profits 18 July 2019 | 1:37 pm
- Vodafone gets the green light from Europe for Liberty Global acquisition 18 July 2019 | 11:11 am
- AT&T gets Microsoft and IBM to help with its cloud homework 18 July 2019 | 10:53 am
- Netflix share price slumps 11% as Q2 falls short of expectations 18 July 2019 | 10:28 am
Open Data Center Alliance
The Open Data Center Alliance was formed in 2010 as a unique consortium of leading global IT organizations. We are led by a steering committee of senior IT executives from BMW, China Unicom, Deutsche Bank, JPMorgan Chase, Lockheed Martin, Marriott International, Inc., National Australia Bank, Terremark, Disney Technology Solutions and Services, and UBS. Intel Corporation serves as the organization’s technical adviser. We came together to deliver a unified voice for emerging data center and cloud computing requirements. Our mission is to speed the migration to cloud computing by enabling the solution and service ecosystem to address IT requirements with the highest level of interoperability and standards.