- The reality of mobile SD-WAN – the missing link for enterprise 5G? 22 May 2019 | 9:50 am
- Microsoft starts ruffling privacy feathers in the US 21 May 2019 | 4:41 pm
- US autonomous truck trials go up a gear 21 May 2019 | 4:19 pm
- Ericsson and Nokia CEOs compare 5G sizes 21 May 2019 | 12:41 pm
- ZTE moves to prove its own security credentials 21 May 2019 | 11:27 am
Open Data Center Alliance
The Open Data Center Alliance was formed in 2010 as a unique consortium of leading global IT organizations. We are led by a steering committee of senior IT executives from BMW, China Unicom, Deutsche Bank, JPMorgan Chase, Lockheed Martin, Marriott International, Inc., National Australia Bank, Terremark, Disney Technology Solutions and Services, and UBS. Intel Corporation serves as the organization’s technical adviser. We came together to deliver a unified voice for emerging data center and cloud computing requirements. Our mission is to speed the migration to cloud computing by enabling the solution and service ecosystem to address IT requirements with the highest level of interoperability and standards.