- What we talk about when we talk about digital transformation 21 January 2020 | 2:23 pm
- What we talk about when we talk about digital transformation 21 January 2020 | 2:16 pm
- Disney+ to launch March 24 in Europe 21 January 2020 | 1:27 pm
- 4G roaming traffic doubles once more – BICS 21 January 2020 | 1:22 pm
- CityFibre buys FibreNation from debt-laden TalkTalk for £200 million 21 January 2020 | 12:03 pm
With virtual machine populations running into the millions across geographically dispersed datacenters plus the migration of storage networks to Ethernet, the Forum provides a unique consensus-building framework for industry stakeholders to collectively develop solutions that address technical challenges such as VLAN scaling, layer 2 performance and resilience across very large domains and consolidating storage network technologies onto Ethernet.