- The reality of mobile SD-WAN – the missing link for enterprise 5G? 22 May 2019 | 9:50 am
- Microsoft starts ruffling privacy feathers in the US 21 May 2019 | 4:41 pm
- US autonomous truck trials go up a gear 21 May 2019 | 4:19 pm
- Ericsson and Nokia CEOs compare 5G sizes 21 May 2019 | 12:41 pm
- ZTE moves to prove its own security credentials 21 May 2019 | 11:27 am
With virtual machine populations running into the millions across geographically dispersed datacenters plus the migration of storage networks to Ethernet, the Forum provides a unique consensus-building framework for industry stakeholders to collectively develop solutions that address technical challenges such as VLAN scaling, layer 2 performance and resilience across very large domains and consolidating storage network technologies onto Ethernet.