- Amazon makes its IoT managed service generally available 10 July 2020 | 10:46 am
- UK and Aussie privacy watchdogs to investigate Clearview AI 10 July 2020 | 9:59 am
- Nokia raises its data centre networking game with a new switching platform 10 July 2020 | 9:42 am
- Analyst estimates are all over the place, but consensus is PC sales are up 10 July 2020 | 9:24 am
- TIM reportedly shuns Huawei as Italy has a rethink 9 July 2020 | 4:21 pm
Carrier Ethernet Group
Carrier Ethernet Group enables its members to grow in their knowledge and application of the technologies, thus becoming better practitioners and better able to contribute to the growth of their fellow Group members and the Carrier Ethernet industry.
The Group’s membership represents all aspects of the Carrier Ethernet eco-system, and all-levels of involvement. These include: executive management, engineering management, senior network architects, senior operations engineers, senior hardware and software engineers, field engineering, testing, product management, product marketing, sales engineering, network design consultants, field staff, industry analysts, media experts, researchers, faculty, and students from around the world.