- The reality of mobile SD-WAN – the missing link for enterprise 5G? 22 May 2019 | 9:50 am
- Microsoft starts ruffling privacy feathers in the US 21 May 2019 | 4:41 pm
- US autonomous truck trials go up a gear 21 May 2019 | 4:19 pm
- Ericsson and Nokia CEOs compare 5G sizes 21 May 2019 | 12:41 pm
- ZTE moves to prove its own security credentials 21 May 2019 | 11:27 am
Carrier Ethernet Group
Carrier Ethernet Group enables its members to grow in their knowledge and application of the technologies, thus becoming better practitioners and better able to contribute to the growth of their fellow Group members and the Carrier Ethernet industry.
The Group’s membership represents all aspects of the Carrier Ethernet eco-system, and all-levels of involvement. These include: executive management, engineering management, senior network architects, senior operations engineers, senior hardware and software engineers, field engineering, testing, product management, product marketing, sales engineering, network design consultants, field staff, industry analysts, media experts, researchers, faculty, and students from around the world.