- The reality of mobile SD-WAN – the missing link for enterprise 5G? 22 May 2019 | 9:50 am
- Microsoft starts ruffling privacy feathers in the US 21 May 2019 | 4:41 pm
- US autonomous truck trials go up a gear 21 May 2019 | 4:19 pm
- Ericsson and Nokia CEOs compare 5G sizes 21 May 2019 | 12:41 pm
- ZTE moves to prove its own security credentials 21 May 2019 | 11:27 am
CloudStack currently supports the most popular hypervisors: VMware, KVM, XenServer, Xen Cloud Platform (XCP) and Hyper-V.
Users can manage their cloud with an easy to use Web interface, command line tools, and/or a full-featured RESTful API. In addition, CloudStack provides an API that's compatible with AWS EC2 and S3 for organizations that wish to deploy hybrid clouds.