- Amazon makes its IoT managed service generally available 10 July 2020 | 10:46 am
- UK and Aussie privacy watchdogs to investigate Clearview AI 10 July 2020 | 9:59 am
- Nokia raises its data centre networking game with a new switching platform 10 July 2020 | 9:42 am
- Analyst estimates are all over the place, but consensus is PC sales are up 10 July 2020 | 9:24 am
- TIM reportedly shuns Huawei as Italy has a rethink 9 July 2020 | 4:21 pm
CloudStack currently supports the most popular hypervisors: VMware, KVM, XenServer, Xen Cloud Platform (XCP) and Hyper-V.
Users can manage their cloud with an easy to use Web interface, command line tools, and/or a full-featured RESTful API. In addition, CloudStack provides an API that's compatible with AWS EC2 and S3 for organizations that wish to deploy hybrid clouds.