- Google undermines US carrier RCS initiative by launching its own 15 November 2019 | 1:46 pm
- UK Labour party pledges to nationalise much of BT if elected 15 November 2019 | 12:20 pm
- KaiOS shows why it is critical to Africa’s digital ambition 15 November 2019 | 12:15 pm
- Ericsson gets some 5G work from MTN South Africa 14 November 2019 | 5:36 pm
- Consolidation in the B2B CSP market with Ribbon and ECI set to merge 14 November 2019 | 4:58 pm
CloudStack currently supports the most popular hypervisors: VMware, KVM, XenServer, Xen Cloud Platform (XCP) and Hyper-V.
Users can manage their cloud with an easy to use Web interface, command line tools, and/or a full-featured RESTful API. In addition, CloudStack provides an API that's compatible with AWS EC2 and S3 for organizations that wish to deploy hybrid clouds.