- UK Government does not understand digital divide – committee report 18 September 2019 | 3:52 pm
- Huawei all smiles with $1.5bn developer plug amid the chaos 18 September 2019 | 3:48 pm
- Should operators try to own the edge? 18 September 2019 | 2:01 pm
- FCC moves to kill off all exposure to Huawei in rural networks 18 September 2019 | 11:15 am
- IBC 2019: is 4K anything more than hype? 18 September 2019 | 11:00 am
CloudStack currently supports the most popular hypervisors: VMware, KVM, XenServer, Xen Cloud Platform (XCP) and Hyper-V.
Users can manage their cloud with an easy to use Web interface, command line tools, and/or a full-featured RESTful API. In addition, CloudStack provides an API that's compatible with AWS EC2 and S3 for organizations that wish to deploy hybrid clouds.