- BT faces another Ofcom probe 18 July 2019 | 2:27 pm
- Europe takes another chunk out of Qualcomm profits 18 July 2019 | 1:37 pm
- Vodafone gets the green light from Europe for Liberty Global acquisition 18 July 2019 | 11:11 am
- AT&T gets Microsoft and IBM to help with its cloud homework 18 July 2019 | 10:53 am
- Netflix share price slumps 11% as Q2 falls short of expectations 18 July 2019 | 10:28 am
CloudStack currently supports the most popular hypervisors: VMware, KVM, XenServer, Xen Cloud Platform (XCP) and Hyper-V.
Users can manage their cloud with an easy to use Web interface, command line tools, and/or a full-featured RESTful API. In addition, CloudStack provides an API that's compatible with AWS EC2 and S3 for organizations that wish to deploy hybrid clouds.