- Modernization of OSS/BSS with Open Source: Part 2: Automation 5 December 2019 | 4:49 pm
- Verizon, T-Mobile, and US Cellular lied on 4G coverage but will get away with it 5 December 2019 | 4:28 pm
- Austerity measures impacting innovation at telcos 5 December 2019 | 2:32 pm
- Gartner predicts death of personalised marketing by 2025 5 December 2019 | 12:14 pm
- Report: FTC expands scope of Amazon antitrust probe to include AWS 5 December 2019 | 11:17 am
Improving Flexibility & Time-to-Market Through Software Enablement in the Data Center, WAN & LAN
Join us for the Software-Defined Enterprise Summit in Palo Alto on October 28-29th 2014!
Informa Telecoms & Media is proud to unite the Software and Virtualization ecosystem for this comprehensive two-day conference, packed with case studies from pioneers at the forefront of Software-Defined Network Advancements worldwide.
Including a vibrant mix of in-depth debates, insightful presentations and real-life case studies by trailblazers at the forefront of the Software-Defined revolution, the event identifies new solutions to enable Enterprises to expand network agility, improve cost efficiency, boost performance and transform network management and monitoring through a cloud-based approach.
We are keen to hear from all leading Enterprises, hyperscale data center players, new IT innovators, industry analysts, venture capitalists and leading SDN industry vendors who believe that the Software-Defined and Virtualization approach is the way forward, and would like to share their story with the full Enterprise community.
Please download the agenda document at the top of our homepage for further details. And if you yourself would like to speak, do get in touch!
Twelve features that make the Software-Defined Enterprise Summit a must-attend event in your calendar:
1. Key focus on Advantages of Software and Virtualization in the Data Center and beyond, streamlining operations for maximum efficiency and unlocking a true competitive advantage
2. Panel Discussion-Driven Format so that you can learn from and interact with the maximum diversity of software and virtualization industry leaders
3. Contributions from a wide variety of leaders at the very forefront of the Software-Defined and NFV industries worldwide
4. Incisive Keynote Sessions addressing the key fundamental opportunities and challenges for the Software-Defined Enterprise - Monetization, Investment, Partnership, Security & Standardization
5. Special Focus on the Advantages of Open Source - meet, debate, and accelerate the ecosystem at this unique session
6. TWO Intense Learning Workshops: Software-Defined Enterprise: A Masterclass, and a Containers Focus Day
7. Investment Panel - what are the key drivers of value and what are investors looking for in this emerging market?
8. Pre-Event Access to the Software-Defined Enterprise Summit Partner Connector, so you can book up your diary before you set out to the event
9. Analyst Roundtable Networking Breakfasts - meet with like-minded peers and learn from the leading SDN and NFV analysts in this popular informal networking opportunity
10. Drinks receptions & extended breaks for enhanced networking and discussion
11. Structured Speed Networking Sessions to allow maximum connectivity with potential partners
12. Global Participation, held in the heart of Silicon Valley innovation in Palo Alto.
Quality Networking Opportunities:The Software-Defined Enterprise Summit not only brings together the leading pioneers of Data Center and Network transformation, we also go the extra mile to ensure you the maximum value from your participation, including:
- 20+ hours to Meet the Innovation Vanguard: We build in over 20 hours of one to one networking time, giving you the chance to mingle with all the key in one intimate networking environment
- Pre-Planned Meetings: with one month of complimentary access to the the Internet of Things World online Partner Connector, you can plan out your meeting schedule before you set out to the show.
- Speed Networking Sessions: take part in our speed networking sessions to meet in one connection packed hour, and come away with a stack of business cards from potential partners.
Coffee, Lunches, Breakfast Briefings, Parties and Expo:Your day will be packed with networking opportunities. Connect with those hard-to-meet innovators and executives in a relaxed and intimate setting to have those invaluable conversation.
Who Will I Meet?Meet CxOs, senior executives, technology and software developers and analytics experts not only from the US, but also Europe, Asia, the Middle East & Latin America. Attend to Network with Senior Executives of :
- Technology Development
- Partnerships and Investment
- Data Center and Network Innovation
- Cloud Computing and IT
Within this event environment, you will have the opportunity to launch new products and services, promote yourself as a key player, and position your message and branding, targeting the wider community. Sponsoring the Software-Defined Enterprise Summit will enable you to explain in detail the business credentials of your organisation as a key “Trusted Partner” as player in this fast expanding market look for advice on technologies and services.
We have a wide variety of options available at the event and throughout our annual event campaign, and are keen to tailor solutions to the specific needs of our clients. Our comprehensive marketing campaign will reach out to an extensive group from both our existing database and new contacts. Involvement in this campaign will advertise your corporate presence and profile in prominent locations through various media.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor or exhibitor please contact:
Tel: 415 295 4009
I wanted to take a moment to extend my highest compliments on the superb work of your operations staff. They have been highly attentive, kept events and sessions perfectly on track and maintained an attitude of friendly professionalism throughout the proceedings. We will return, thanks to their efforts on our behalf.Senior Manager, Global Strategic Planning, VMware
The event brings a good cross section of the industry together to provide useful information and debate.VP, JT Lab, JT Group
Good networking event and format lends itself to quality discussion of session content.Vice President, Product Management, Edgewater Networks
No need to climb to the summit. Get dropped straight off at the top. This was immensely valuable, saving us the equivalent of many months of calling, lobbying and networking.Paul Stevens, Advantech
Excellent event to keep current on the latest technical and business trends in Virtual Networking, and meet with key operators and suppliers.VP Marketing, Qosmos
Very productive 2-day seminar packed with dynamic 40min-presentations, insightful panel discussions, demos and networking.Senior Consultant, JDSU
Great! I hope this becomes an annual event.Senior Cloud Solutions Architect, Verizon
A good opportunity to learn where the industry is currently at with regards to Software Defined Networks, both by watching presentations and by talking directly with the experts.Software Developer, Timico
Great depth of information and open sharing attitude.Manager, NSS Operations, Verizon Wireless